The 2016 NC State Championship will be hosted March 11 – 13, 2016 by Flying High Academy of Mooresville. We have posted the FINAL Competition Schedule has been posted to the NC Competition Page.
Please note on the schedule that there are two sessions of level 5 and two sessions of level 4. Make sure to check the age groups to ensure our son shows up to the correct session.
- Regional Qualifiers will be announced immediately following your sons session with the EXCEPTION of level 5 will be announced and posted after the conclusion of both level 5 sessions.
- Team awards for level 5 will be done following the second session of level 5 as well as the team award for Level 4 will be done after the second session of level 4.
The 2016 Region VIII Qualification information is now available. This year again we will be utilizing an allotment system to determine the athletes that qualify the the competition. Athletes may only qualify at their respective state championship. Below and also posted to the Region VIII Championship page you find important documents to help understand the qualification procedures and paperwork necessary to register your athletes.
- 2016 Region VIII Qualification Procedures – covers the allotment numbers, petition process, and general meet fees and information
- 2016 Region VIII Club Entry Form – this form must be turned in at your state championship to your state chairman listing all athletes that will be attending the competition.
- The form is an interactive form that you can type all your eligible athletes into and club information and print it. At the conclusion of the state championship simply cross off the athletes who did not qualify to the meet and give to your respective state chairman