The Carolina Gymnastics Judging Association (CGJA) are the judges that are used during North Carolina and South Carolina meets. Occasionally judges from other associations will be invited to judge our meets. The CGJA is part of the East Region of the National Gymnastics Judges Association (NGJA).
The CGJA has six officers are:
- President – Robert Boudreaux
- Vice President- Bob White
- Secretary – Paula Northuis
- Treasurer- Dave Moseley
- NC Judging Director- Julio Bernal
- SC Judging Director – Bob White
2016 CGJA NATIONAL AND JO JUDGING COURSE INFORMATION:
- CGJA Course Documents (All details and materials needed for the course)
- CGJA Course Sign-Up – scroll down and click on Carolina Course for registration
The Carolina Gymnastics Judging Association (CGJA) will be hosting the 2016 Judging Course the weekend of October 8-9, 2016 in Charlotte, NC. With all the changes as a result of the new Age Group program it is highly encourage you attend this to get the most current rules for the 2016-2017 competition season.
For the specific times of each course, please see Information Sheet link above.
- Cost for Course: Taking the Test to Become a Judge: $25.00 online registration paid online (NGJA Dues) + $35.00 on site fee (local dues) = $60.00 Auditing the Course (Not Certifying this year): $20.00 on site
- You must register online at NGJA.org prior to the course if you plan to attend. At that time you will pay your NGJA dues.
USEFUL LINKS FOR COURSE PREPARATION AND INFORMATION
- National Gymnastics Judging Association (NGJA) Website: http://www.ngja.org.
- Course Information and Registration Page (You are part of the Carolinas Association): https://ngja.education/ngja-courses/
- Course Preparation Materials – http://www.ngja.org/education/course-sign-up.html
- Becoming A Judge (Gives you links to all requirements you need to complete prior to first competition): http://www.ngja.org/education/become-a-judge.html
- Make sure you have the most update parts of the JO Age Group Program, Technical Sequence Program, and FIG – all links for these can be found on the NC Men’s Website homepage on the right side under USAG links Tab