The 2017 NC State Championship will be held at eNeRGy Kidz on March 10-12, 2017.
We are at the time of the year where we need to get the information to determine the number of athletes in North Carolina that will help to create the allotment numbers for the 2017 Region 8 Championship.
All Information Also Posted On The NC Competition Page
For this reason, the general allotment form that you send in will also serve as your clubs state meet entry form. By sending in the athletes in your club that will be competing at the state championship, we will have the most accurate numbers possible to determine each states allotment numbers as well as numbers to send in to the JOPC.
Entry Dates and Requirements: January 31st– Clubs must have completed the following with no exceptions:
Step 1 – USAG Meet Reservation System:
- Go to www.usagym.org and make sure all of information on your athletes in accurate. Check their name, Level (including Division) and birthdate.
- This information is used to determine your state’s allotment to Regionals and the Region 8 allotment to Nationals.
- All level 4 – 10 athletes in your club that will be competing at 2017 NC State Championship
- Directions on how to complete Meet Reservation System on the NC Men’s Website
- DIRECT LINK TO MEET RESERVATION DIRECTIONS: https://goo.gl/cqcXe9
- The levels you list your athletes on the USAG Meet Reservation System will be used to determine allotment for BOTH Region 8 Championship as well as JO National Allotment.
- You may make changes to their level up until January 31st, but on January 31st all levels must be FINAL as this is what they will be competing at State Championship and allotment numbers
- Also, all coaches who will be attending the meet must be checked on the meet reservation system
Step 2 – Individual Club Allotment Form: (Must use this form, as no other form will be accepted)
- Must complete fully the 2017 NC Men’s State Championship Allotment and Entry Form – NC STATE CHAMPIONSHIP OFFICIAL ENTRY FORM LINK
- All information needs to be completed
- Email a copy of the form to Benji Stern @ firstname.lastname@example.org no later than January 31st
- Mail a hard copy of form and payment to Benji Stern no later than Friday, February 10th
***BOTH THE USAG MEET RESERVATION SYSTEM AND INDIVIDUAL CLUB ALLOTMENT MUST MATCH IN REGARDS TO DIVISION AND LEVELS FOR ALL ATHLETES***
Not only will your athletes not be eligible for the Region 8 Championship, but you also hurt our state allotment numbers. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call or email me. Thanks for making this a priority.