The 2017 NC State Championship will be held at eNeRGy Kidz on March 10-12, 2017.
We are at the time of the year where we need to get the information to determine the number of athletes in North Carolina that will help to create the allotment numbers for the 2017 Region 8 Championship.
All Information Also Posted On The NC Competition Page
For this reason, the general allotment form that you send in will also serve as your clubs state meet entry form. By sending in the athletes in your club that will be competing at the state championship, we will have the most accurate numbers possible to determine each states allotment numbers as well as numbers to send in to the JOPC.
Entry Dates and Requirements: January 31st– Clubs must have completed the following with no exceptions:
COACHES PACKET ENTRY FORM MEET RESERVATION DIRECTIONS PARENT INFO
Step 1 – USAG Meet Reservation System:
- Go to www.usagym.org and make sure all of information on your athletes in accurate. Check their name, Level (including Division) and birthdate.
- This information is used to determine your state’s allotment to Regionals and the Region 8 allotment to Nationals.
- All level 4 – 10 athletes in your club that will be competing at 2017 NC State Championship
- Directions on how to complete Meet Reservation System on the NC Men’s Website
- The levels you list your athletes on the USAG Meet Reservation System will be used to determine allotment for BOTH Region 8 Championship as well as JO National Allotment.
- You may make changes to their level up until January 31st, but on January 31st all levels must be FINAL as this is what they will be competing at State Championship and allotment numbers
- Also, all coaches who will be attending the meet must be checked on the meet reservation system
Step 2 – Individual Club Allotment Form: (Must use this form, as no other form will be accepted)
***BOTH THE USAG MEET RESERVATION SYSTEM AND INDIVIDUAL CLUB ALLOTMENT MUST MATCH IN REGARDS TO DIVISION AND LEVELS FOR ALL ATHLETES***
Not only will your athletes not be eligible for the Region 8 Championship, but you also hurt our state allotment numbers. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call or email me. Thanks for making this a priority.
We have decided with the weather forecast for Friday evening through Saturday along with safety in mind, the SANDHILLS MEET HAS BEEN CANCELLED for this weekend. The host club will be contacting clubs who were attending as to options we are looking at. Parents should direct any questions to your personal coach or to Benji Stern. We apologize again for the cancellation, but we want to ensure everyone is safe this weekend.
The following meet information has been posted to the NC Competition Page
- Final Schedule for the New Year’s Classic (Sandhills Gymnastics) – January 7th
- Preliminary Information for Miles Avery Autism Awareness Meet – Jan. 27 – 29, 2017
*** ANY CHANGES TO LEVEL MUST BE EMAILED NO LATER DECEMBER 31 (No changes will be made after this date)
- Preliminary Information for GGI – February 10-12, 2017
JO NATIONAL DATE UPDATED – The date that was on the competition page was accidentally incorrect.
******The CORRECT DATE for the 2017 JO Men’s National Championship will be May 10-14, 2017.
Best of luck to all gymnast at the 2016 NC Men’s State Championship.
2016 Level 5 NC Regional Qualifier List
The 2016 Championship website are now up with information to help you plan for the competition. As more information becomes available we will pass it along.
- 2016 Region VIII Championship – April 7-10, 2016 in Jekyll Island, GA
- 2016 JO National Championship – May 3-10, 2016 in Battle Creek, MI
Links for both these competition are also on the NC Competition Page.